3B Junior (3Bjunior) is a department of the third section of the Japanese entertainment company Stardust Promotion specialising in training idols. Initially serving as the company's section dedicated to training female talents under the age of 18, however since 2014 3B Junior has been reorganised into an independent department dedicated to idols.
|Aira (愛来)||December 8, 2002||Okuzawamura||3b Junior center, member of Gachinko 3|
|Okuzawa Reina (奥澤レイナ)||February 16, 1999||3B Junior Leader|
|Nakamura Yuu (中村優)||September 15, 1999|
|Nagayama Maari (永山真愛)||September 1, 2002|
|Ichikawa Yuzuki (市川優月)||November 2, 2003||Majestic 7|
|Uran (うらん)||October 12, 1999||Leader, on indefinite hiatus since January 16, 2017|
|Ohira Hikaru (大平ひかる)||July 23, 2002|
|Odagaki Hina (小田垣陽菜)||January 30, 2002|
|Kojima Hana (小島はな)||February 26, 2004|
|Saito Karin (斎藤夏鈴)||October 29, 2000|
|Suzuki Moeka (鈴木萌花)||February 5, 2002||Member of Gachinko 3|
|Kurimoto Yuzuki (栗本柚希)||October 5, 2000||Leaf Citron||Member of Gachinko 3|
|Hazuki Tomoko (葉月智子)||May 12, 1998||Oldest member|
|Nahara Sakuya (中原咲耶)||October 1, 2004||Saku-chan and Jiji||Youngest member|
|Uchiyama Ami (内山あみ)||January 17, 2000||Rock A Japonica||Leader|
|Naito Luna (内藤るな)||December 23, 2000|
|Ruka Shina (椎名るか)||July 28, 2001|
|Takai Chiho (高井千帆)||September 20, 2001|
|Hirase Misato (平瀬美里)||August 6, 2002|
|Amemiya Kanon (雨宮かのん)||September 20, 1999||Hachimitsu Rocket||Leader, member of Gachinko 3|
|Tsukamoto Sora(塚本颯来)||November 7, 2001|
|Mihuu (澪風)||June 1, 2000|
|Hanayama Shiho (華山志歩)||January 24, 2000|
|Kimino Maika (公野舞華)||December 20, 2001|
|Harima Reina (播磨怜奈)||February 13, 2002|
|Mori Aoba (森青葉)||May 12, 2001|
Musical groups created by 3B Junior
- Momoiro Clover Z
- Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku
- Team Syachihoko
- Honoka Akimoto, Haruna Sakamoto, Nao Sakura, Yuzuki Ōguro
- Tacoyaki Rainbow
- Saki Kiyoi, Kurumi Hori, Karen Negishi, Mai Haruna, Sakura Ayaki
- Creamy Parfait
- Kagajo 4S
- Reina Okusawa, Shiori Odagiri, Ari Fujimoto, Ami Uchiyama
- Minitia Bears
- Karin Saitō, Runa Naitō, Mao Kunimitsu, Meina, Ruka Shiina, Sora Tsukamoto, Chiho Takai, Hina Odagaki, Yukari Kose, Misato Hirase, Maari Takami, Shiori Ishiguro, Aira
Releases under the name of 3B Junior.
|"Nanairo no Stardust" (七色のスターダスト)||January 1, 2014||2|
|3-B Jr. Petit Album (3-B Jr.ぷちアルバム)||August 30, 2008||—|
|Starda Last Daizenshǔ (スタダ 3Bjunior ラスト大全集)||January 1, 2014||4|
|2014||"Nanairo no Stardust"||Hideo Kawatani|
- 3B Junior Stardust Shoji (3B Juniorの星くず商事) (BS Asahi, 24 January 2015 —)
On February 4, 2015 it was revealed that during the recording of their main TV show 3B Junior Stardust Shoji, on January 28, a 12-year-old member (name withheld) of 3B Junior suffered from an air embolism. She lost consciousness and fell into a coma ( which was a result of the air bubbles blocking the flow of blood to the brain), which was a result of inhaling huge quantities of helium as part of a game. The incident was not made public until a week later. The staff of TV Asahi held an emergency press conference in order to announce that the member had been taken to hospital and, though she had not yet recovered consciousness, was showing signs of rehabilitation such as eye movement and mobility of her limbs. Following this, police launched an investigation into the neglected safety measures. The girl has since returned to school, although no statement has been made as to whether after-effects remain.
- "ももエビしゃち前橋に集結！3Bライブ「俺の藤井」大成功". Natalie (in Japanese). 2014-01-05. Retrieved 2014-02-26.
- "3BjuniorのCDシングルランキング" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2014-02-26.
- "3BjuniorのCDアルバムランキング" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2014-02-26.
- "Nanairo no Stardust" (in Japanese). Space Shower TV. Retrieved 2015-02-06.
- テレ朝事故で分かったヘリウム変声缶の危険性 意識を失うケースの大半が子ども (in Japanese). 2015-02-05. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
- "J-Pop Teen Star Left in Coma After Inhaling Helium for TV Stunt". Time. 2015-02-05. Retrieved 2015-02-06.
- アイドルが収録中に倒れ病院搬送 テレ朝、ヘリウムガス吸引 (in Japanese). 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
テレビ番組収録中、１２歳アイドルが意識失い救急搬送 ヘリウムガスが原因か (in Japanese). 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
テレ朝謝罪、１２歳アイドルがヘリウム吸い救急搬送 (in Japanese). 2015-02-04. Archived from the original on 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
"3b Junior idol in coma after inhaling helium on TV Asahi program". 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
アイドル救急搬送騒動で制作会社が実績削除の不可解 (in Japanese). 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- "BBC News - Japanese child star in coma after helium stunt goes wrong". BBC. 2015-02-05. Retrieved 2015-02-06.
- "テレ朝事故のアイドル番組終了 少女の容体は回復、通学も". Sankei Shimbun. 2015-03-31. Retrieved 2015-06-01.