Barcelona is the capital city of Catalonia.
Barcelona may also refer to:
- In Catalonia
- County of Barcelona, an historical Catalan county
- Province of Barcelona, one of the four provinces of Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona (Spanish Congress Electoral District) covering the province
- Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto, a city in Sicily, Italy
- Barcelona, Anzoátegui, the capital city of Anzoátegui State in Venezuela
- Barcelona, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Barcelona, Aruba, a settlement in Aruba
- Barcelona, Cornwall, a hamlet in England
- Barcelona, Rio Grande do Norte in Brazil
- Barcelona, Sorsogon, a municipality in the Philippines
- Barcelona Light (Portland Harbor Light), a lighthouse in Westfield, New York, United States
- Barceloneta (disambiguation), various places
- Barcelonne-du-Gers, a town in Béarn, France
- Barcelonnette, a town in southern France
- Count of Barcelona, former ruler of the County of Barcelona
- Danny Barcelona, jazz drummer best known for his work with Louis Armstrong
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Barcelona (band), an indie band from Arlington, Virginia
- Barcelona (indie rock band), an indie rock band from Seattle, Washington
- "Barcelona", a song by Stephen Sondheim from Company (musical), 1970.
- Barcelona (album), a 1988 album by Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé
- "Barcelona" (Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé song) (1987), a song on the album
- Barcelona (Joe Henderson album), 1979
- "Barcelona" (BWO song), 2008
- "Barcelona", a song by D.Kay & Epsilon featuring Stamina MC
- "Barcelona", a song by Ronnie Lane with Eric Clapton. from the album See Me (1979)
- "Barcelona", a song by Maliq & D'Essentials with Fariz RM
- "Barcelona", a song by Nat Shilkret and the Victor Orchestra
- "Barcelona", a song by George Ezra from Wanted on Voyage (2014)
- "Barcelona", a song by Ed Sheeran from ÷ (2017)
Other art. entertainment, and media
- Barcelona (film), a 1994 American film is set in Barcelona, Catalonia
- Barcelona: A Love Untold, a 2016 Philippine film is set in Barcelona, Catalonia
- Barcelona, a fictional planet mentioned in the Doctor Who episode "The Parting of the Ways"
- Barcelona chair, a chair designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Barcelona (meteorite), a meteorite which fell in Catalonia in the year 1704
- 945 Barcelona, an asteroid
FC Barcelona family
- FC Barcelona, a football club from Barcelona, Catalonia
- FC Barcelona Bàsquet, the men's basketball section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Futsal, the futsal section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Handbol, the team handball section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Hoquei, the roller hockey section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Ice Hockey, the ice hockey section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Rugby, the rugby section of FC Barcelona
- UB-Barça, the women's basketball section of FC Barcelona
- Barcelona (Tarrafal), a football club in Cape Verde Islands
- Barcelona Dragons, was a team originally in the World League of American Football from Barcelona, Catalonia
- Barcelona Esporte Clube, a football club in Brazil
- Barcelona Sporting Club, a sports club from Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Circuit de Catalunya ("Barcelona"), a motorsport race track in Montmeló, Barcelona, home of Formula One Spanish Grand Prix
- CN Barcelona, a swimming and water polo club from Barcelona, Catalonia
- Real Club de Tenis Barcelona, a private tennis club from Barcelona, Catalonia
- San Felipe Barcelona, a football club in Belize
- Barcelona Metro, an extensive network of electrified railways that run underground in central Barcelona, Catalonia.
- Barcelona–El Prat Airport, an airport in Barcelona, Catalonia.
- Rodalies Barcelona, the commuter rail service that serves Barcelona, Catalonia, and its metropolitan area as well as other parts of the province.
- Barcelona (ship), a cruise ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barcelona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.