Basketball Bundesliga Most Valuable Player
Basketball Bundesliga awards, honours, and stats leaders
The Basketball Bundesliga MVP (Most Valuable Player) is an award that is given yearly to the best player in the regular season of the Basketball Bundesliga, which is the top professional basketball league in Germany.
Prior to 1994, the award was given as the German Player of the Year award, and was given to the "Best German Player" of the season, regardless of what league he played in. So to win the award, a player didn't even have to play in the German League. From 1994 onward, the German Player of the Year award was changed to instead mark the Most Valuable Player of the Basketball Bundesliga (German Basketball League).
|Player (X)||Name of the player and number of times they had won the award at that point (if more than one)|
|§||Denotes the club was Bundesliga champion in the same season|
|Denotes the player is still active in the BBL|
Awards won by player
Awards won by nationality
|West Germany / Germany||10×|
Awards won by club
|Bayer 04 Leverkusen||3×|
|BSC Saturn Köln||2×|
|EWE Baskets Oldenburg||2×|
- Spieler des Jahres / Most Valuable Player ‹See Tfd›(in German).
- "Bundesliga, Jason Gardner wins MVP Award". Sportando.com. 29 April 2009. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- "Former Eagle Julius Jenkins Named 2010 MVP of BBL". Nmnathletics.com. 4 May 2010. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- "DaShaun Wood MVP der Liga". Crossover-online.de. 13 April 2011. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- "John Bryant-BBL MVP". BDA Sports International. 20 April 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- "Bryant repeats as Beko BBL MVP". Court-side.com. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- "Der MVP heißt Malcolm Delaney". Schoenen-dunk.de. 24 April 2014. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Malcolm Delaney named Beko BBL MVP". Sportando.com. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Will Cummings ist der 'Most Valuable Player' der Saison 2018/2019". easycredit-bbl.de. 12 May 2019.