Bern or Berne may refer to:
- Bern (or Berne), the capital of Switzerland.
- United States
- Berne, Germany, a town in Lower Saxony
- Berne, Hamburg, Germany, former village which became a quarter of Hamburg
- Bern (Netherlands), hamlet in Gelderland
- Verona Italy, called Bern in Middle High German
- A short form for the given name Bernard
- Dietrich von Bern, the German name of Theodoric the Great), king of the Ostrogoths
- Zvi Bern (born 1960), American theoretical physicist
- Eric Berne, Canadian psychiatrist
- Tim Berne, American jazz saxophonist and composer
- Suzanne Berne, American novelist
- Josef Berne, Russian-born American writer, film director and producer
- "Feel the Bern!", presidential campaign slogan used by Bernie Sanders
- shorthand for the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works
- shorthand for the Berne Convention on the conservation of European wildlife and natural habitats
- Berne (disambiguation)
- Bernie (disambiguation)
- Berny (disambiguation)
- Burn (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.