|Look up Bologna or bologna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bologna is a city in Italy.
Bologna may also refer to:
- Giambologna (1529–1608), Italian sculptor otherwise (incorrectly) known as Giovanni da Bologna
- Vitale da Bologna (fl 1330, d 1361), Italian painter
- Jacopo da Bologna (fl 1340–1360), Italian composer
- Joseph Bologna (1934-2017), American actor
- the 1980 Bologna massacre
- Bologna declaration
- Bologna Process in European higher education, named for the declaration
- Bologna sausage
- Bologna (Rome Metro)
- Bologna F.C. 1909, a major association football club based in Bologna, Italy
- 25 Motorised Division Bologna an infantry division of Italy during World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bologna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.