CLIC can refer to:
- Chloride intracellular channel (a type of chloride channel, e.g. CLIC1)
- Clathrin-independent carrier (a subtype of endocytic membrane)
- Clic (album) an album by Italian experimental musician Franco Battiatio
- S4C#Clic, a video on demand service from Welsh broadcaster S4C
- CLIC Sargent, a cancer charity in the United Kingdom
- Cluster LInux pour le Calcul, is a special version of Mandrakelinux for computer clusters
- Community Leadership Independence Coalition, a party formed by Peter Lewis in the 2002 South Australian legislative election
- Compact Linear Collider, a proposed particle accelerator at CERN
- Company Level Intelligence Cell, a group of infantry Marines who form a small intelligence unit
- Cooperating Libraries in Consortium, a non-profit consortium of the libraries of eight private colleges and universities in Minneapolis–Saint Paul
- Programs organized by the Cumbria County Council:
- Cumbria Learning and Improvement Collaborative, an information resource for health and social workers
- Cumbria Libraries Interactive Catalogue, a county-wide public library catalogue system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CLIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.