Category:History of the Levant
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of the Levant.|
The Levant is an approximate historical geographical term referring to a large area in the eastern Mediterranean. In its widest historical sense, the Levant included all of the eastern Mediterranean with its islands, that is, it included all of the countries along the eastern Mediterranean shores, extending from Greece to Cyrenaica.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Earthquakes in the Levant (19 P)
- ► History of Israel (10 C, 6 P)
- ► History of Jordan (9 C, 10 P)
- ► History of Lebanon (11 C, 10 P)
- ► Muslim conquest of the Levant (1 C, 22 P)
- ► History of Palestine (region) (15 C, 122 P, 2 F)
- ► Syria under the Umayyad Caliphate (3 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "History of the Levant"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).