Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP (PPP)
This is a comparison between U.S. states and countries by Gross Domestic Product (PPP). Many of the states of the United States have large Gross Domestic Product (called gross state product) which would rank highly on a list of countries world GDP. All data is for the year 2017.
Note: New England is not a state but a group of states which are oftentimes classified as such.
Note3: This table does not take into account the differences in the cost of living between U.S. states.
- Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP (nominal)
- Comparison between U.S. states and countries by per capita GDP (nominal)
- List of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP
- List of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP per capita
- List of Indian states by GDP
- List of U.S. states by GDP (nominal)
- List of U.S. states by GDP per capita (nominal)