|Look up DEA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DEA is the commonly used acronym for the Drug Enforcement Administration, a United States federal law enforcement agency.
DEA may also refer to:
- Drug Enforcement Agency, Liberian equivalent to the Drug Enforcement Administration
- Think Global (charity), UK charity formally Development Education Association or DEA
- Department of Economic Affairs (UK), a former UK government department headed by the Secretary of State for Economic Affairs
- Internationalist Workers' Left (Greece), abbreviated ΔΕΑ or DEA, a socialist political organization in Greece
- DEA AG, German public utility, originally named Deutsche Erdöl AG
- Detectives' Endowment Association
Science and technology
- Data Encryption Algorithm, the block cipher algorithm defined in (and often referred to as) the Data Encryption Standard
- Data envelopment analysis, nonparametric method in operations research and econometrics
- Dielectric thermal analysis, or Dielectric Analysis, measures changes in dipole orientation and ion mobility in polymers
- Diethanolamine, organic compound soluble in water
- Disposable e-mail address, creation of unique mail alias for each mail contact
- Docosatetraenoylethanolamide, a biologically active lipid molecule
- Dog Erythrocyte Antigen, see Blood type (non-human)
- Droplet Execution Agent, a process in Cloud computing that stages, runs, and manages the lifecycle of cloud applications.
- Dynamical energy analysis, a high-frequency asymptotic method in numerical acoustics
Education and society
- Diploma de Estudios Avanzados, Spanish graduate degree
- Diplôme d'études approfondies, former French graduate degree
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA), part of the G.I. Bill
Media and entertainment
- Dera Ghazi Khan International Airport IATA code
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DEA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.