|Full name||Daniel Tarric Doram|
|Born||13 October 1997|
|Height||2.01 m (6 ft 7 in)|
|Domestic team information|
Source: CricketArchive, 20 March 2019
Daniel Tarric Doram (born 13 October 1997) is a Sint Maarten cricketer who has played internationally for the Dutch national side. He is a left-arm orthodox bowler who stands 6 feet 7 inches (2.01 m) tall.
Doram made his first-class debut for the Netherlands in July 2013, aged only 15. Playing against Ireland in an Intercontinental Cup fixture, he took 5/82 in the first innings, becoming one of the youngest players to take a first-class five-wicket haul (and also the first Sint Maartener). A few months later, Doram also made his List A debut, playing against Northamptonshire in the 2013 Yorkshire Bank 40 (an English competition). After that, he was not recalled to the Dutch team until June 2015, when he featured in an Intercontinental Cup fixture against Papua New Guinea. Doram attended school in England, at Hurstpierpoint College, West Sussex, having earlier attended St. Maarten Academy. He was inducted into the Sussex County Cricket Club's academy in 2015, and has played for Sussex in the Second XI Championship. For 2018 he is the overseas professional at Crook Town CC in the Durham Cricket League.
- First-class matches played by Daniel Doram – CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- ICC Intercontinental Cup, Netherlands v Ireland at Deventer, Jul 1-3, 2013 – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- List A matches played by Daniel Doram – CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- ICC Intercontinental Cup, Netherlands v Papua New Guinea at Amstelveen, Jun 16-18, 2015 – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- Daniel Doram – CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- (19 November 2012). "Doram off to India" – Today. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- (12 January 2015). "ACADEMY: Sussex announce Academy intake for 2015" – Sussex Cricket. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- Second Eleven Championship – CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 January 2016.