El Clot-Aragó railway station
|Rodalies de Catalunya commuter and regional rail station|
A 447 Series train at the station in 2015.
|Location||Carrer d'Aragó & Avinguda Meridiana, Barcelona|
|Operated by||Renfe Operadora|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Fare zone||1 (ATM Àrea de Barcelona and Rodalies de Catalunya's Barcelona commuter rail service)|
Barcelona El Clot-Aragó is a Rodalies de Catalunya station in El Camp de l'Arpa del Clot, in the Sant Martí district of Barcelona in Catalonia, Spain. It is served by Barcelona commuter rail service lines R1, R2 and R2 Nord, as well as Girona commuter rail service line RG1 and regional line R11. Passengers can commute here to Barcelona Metro station Clot. Like its metro counterpart, the station is completely underground, under Carrer d'Aragó and Avinguda Meridiana.
- "Listado de líneas y estaciones" [List of railway lines and stations] (PDF) (in Spanish). Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Government of Spain. Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 October 2013. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- Integrated Railway Network (PDF) (Map). Autoritat del Transport Metropolità. August 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- "Servei de rodalia de Barcelona" [Barcelona commuter rail service] (PDF) (Map). Rodalies de Catalunya (in Catalan). Generalitat of Catalonia. 20 July 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Barcelona El Clot-Aragó listing at Rodalies de Catalunya website
- Information and photos of the station at trenscat.cat (in Catalan)
|This article about a railway station in Catalonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|