Helena Fourment with a Carriage
|Helena Fourment with a carriage|
|Medium||Oil paint, Wood|
|Dimensions||195 cm (77 in) × 132 cm (52 in)|
|Identifiers||Joconde ID: 00000081517|
RKDimages ID: 218146
It was given to John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough in 1706, possibly by the city of Brussels. It entered the Paris collection of Alphonse de Rotschild in 1884 and remained with his heirs until it was transferred to the French state in 1977 in lieu of inheritance tax. It is now in the Louvre Museum.