Heping District, Tianjin
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Township-level divisions||6 subdistricts|
|• Total||9.97 km2 (3.85 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
The district has a long history. Its total area is 9.97 km2 (3.85 sq mi). There are six subdistricts divided into 88 residential committees (社区居委会).
In history, Heping District is the center of culture, commerce and finance in Tianjin. The Tianjin CBD, shopping centres, and banks are concentrated in this District.
The leader of the district is Li Runlan (李润兰).
Yaohua High School is located in the district.
|Name||Chinese (S)||Hanyu Pinyin||Population (2010)||Area (km2)|
|Xiaobailou Subdistrict||小白楼街道||Xiǎobáilóu Jiēdào||30,982||2.134|
|Quanyechang Subdistrict||劝业场街道||Quànyèchǎng Jiēdào||59,551||1.737|
|Tiyuguan Subdistrict||体育馆街道||Tǐyùguǎn Jiēdào||41,421||1.738|
|Xinxing Subdistrict||新兴街道||Xīnxīng Jiēdào||60,343||1.77|
|Nanyingmen Subdistrict||南营门街道||Nányíngmén Jiēdào||47,306||1.25|
|Nanshi Subdistrict||南市街道||Nánshì Jiēdào||33,874||1.22|
Heping District is currently served by two metro lines operated by Tianjin Metro:
- Line 1 - Xiaobailou, Yingkoudao , Anshandao
- Line 3 - Xikanglu, Yingkoudao , Hepinglu, Jinwan'guangchang
- "ANA City offices Asia." All Nippon Airways. Retrieved on 13 August 2011. "Tianjin Office 10th floor,The Exchange Tower 2, 189 Nanjing Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300051"
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：和平区 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Archived from the original on 2012-10-01. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- Census Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China; Population and Employment Statistics Division of the National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China (2012). 中国2010人口普查分乡、镇、街道资料 (1 ed.). Beijing: China Statistics Print. ISBN 978-7-5037-6660-2.
- Official website (in Chinese)
|This Tianjin location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|