Illegal immigration to Russia
In 2012, the Russian Federal Security Service's Border Service stated there had been an increase in illegal migration from former Soviet states, such as Georgia, Ukraine and Moldova. Under legal changes made in 2012, illegal immigrants who are caught will be banned from reentering the country for ten years.
- Demographics of Russia
- Immigration to Russia
- List of countries by foreign-born population
- List of sovereign states and dependent territories by fertility rate
- "Новости NEWSru.com :: ФМС: в РФ нелегально работают 3 млн трудовых мигрантов, остальные 4 млн "халтурят" с налогами". Newsru.com. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Migration law violators to be banned from entering Russia – Putin". Russia Today. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- "Illegal immigrants can be barred from Russia for 5-10 years". The Voice of Russia. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- "Russia closed for immigration?". Russia Beyond The Headlines. Retrieved 2012-04-06.