Juan Luis Buñuel
Juan Luis Buñuel (9 November 1934, Paris – 6 December 2017, Paris) was a film and television director, as well as being active as a screenwriter and actor. He later tried out sculpting. He was the son of the filmmaker Luis Buñuel. His films include Expulsion of the Devil (Au rendez-vous de la mort joyeuse, 1973) and La Femme aux bottes rouges (1974). Buñuel's son Diego also became a filmmaker.
- Calanda (1966)
- Au rendez-vous de la mort joyeuse (Expulsion of the Devil, 1973)
- La Femme aux bottes rouges (1974)
- Leonor (Mistress of the Devil, 1975)
- El Jugador de ajedrez (1981)
- La Rebelión de los colgados (1985)
- Guanajuato, una leyenda (1990)
- "Muere hijo de Buñuel" (in Spanish). Retrieved 9 December 2017.
|This article about a film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|