Knights Templar (disambiguation)
The Knights Templar was a medieval Christian military order prominent in the Crusades, from the early 12th century until the early 14th century.
Knights Templar may also refer to:
- History of the Knights Templar
- Grand Masters of the Knights Templar
- List of Knights Templar
- Trials of the Knights Templar
- List of Knights Templar sites
- Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, Latin: Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani Knights Templar International (OSMTH-KTI)
- Knights Templar (Freemasonry)
- Knights Templar School, a school in Baldock, England
- Knights Templar in popular culture
- The Knights Templar (Deus Ex), a fictional organization in the Deus Ex series
- Knight Templar (The Saint), a 1930 novel by Leslie Charteris
- Knight Templar, a Marvel Comics superhero from the limited series Marvel: The Lost Generation
- Knights Templar Cartel, a drug cartel in Mexico
- Templar (disambiguation)
- Militia Templi, a present-day Catholic lay association.
- Royal Order of Scotland
- Anders Behring Breivik, a terrorist who claimed, apparently falsely, to be a member of a group called the Knights Templar.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knights Templar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.