Wysocki with Turów Zgorzelec (2011)
|No. 10 – Crailsheim Merlins|
|Born||March 28, 1982|
|Nationality||German / Polish|
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||228.8 lb (104 kg)|
|NBA draft||2004 / Undrafted|
Konrad Wysocki (born 28 March 1982) is a former German–Polish professional basketball player who played for Ulm, Frankfurt, Oldenburg and Crailsheim in the Basketball Bundesliga. He also had two stints in Poland's top-tier. Standing at 2.01 m (6 ft 7 in), he played at the small forward position. He retired following the 2018-19 season. Wysocki played a total of 256 games in the German Bundesliga and won 51 caps for the German men's national team. In 2008, he played in the Olympic Games. From 2000 to 2004, he attended Princeton University in the United States, representing the Tigers' men's basketball team in 82 games.
German national team
- GmbH, Südwest Presse Online-Dienste (2019-05-12). "Basketball Bundesliga: Crailsheim schafft Klassenerhalt: Hakro Merlins Crailsheim siegen gegen Oldenburg". swp.de (in German). Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- "easyCredit - 3123 Konrad WYSOCKI". www.easycredit-bbl.de (in German). Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- "Konrad Christoph WYSOCKI - Olympic Basketball | Germany". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-19. Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- "Konrad Wysocki College Stats". College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- Wysocki signs a two-year contract with Oldenburg
|This biographical article relating to a German basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|