|Owner||Generalitat of Catalonia|
|Operator||Aeroports de Catalunya|
|Location||Alguaire, Catalonia, Spain|
|Opened||17 January 2010|
|Elevation AMSL||1,148 ft / 350 m|
Lleida–Alguaire Airport (IATA: ILD, ICAO: LEDA) (Catalan: Aeroport de Lleida-Alguaire, Spanish: Aeropuerto de Lérida-Alguaire) is an airport located in Alguaire, Catalonia, Spain; about 15 km (9.3 mi) from the centre of Lleida and about 150 km (93 mi) from the centre of Barcelona.
Lleida–Alguaire has been designed as a regional airport to provide both passenger and cargo transport to Western Catalonia (the Ponent region and Catalan Pyrenees), Andorra and some counties (comarques) in La Franja. The airport construction project had a budget of 130 million euro and it was the first airport built and owned by the Generalitat of Catalonia, via its public-capital company Aeroports de Catalunya. It is also one of the few Spanish Airports not owned by Aena.
The airport was inaugurated on 17 January 2010.
Airlines and destinations
|Flybe||Seasonal charter: Birmingham|
|Iberia Regional|| Palma de Mallorca |
Seasonal: Ibiza, Menorca
|Thomas Cook Airlines|| Seasonal charter: London–Gatwick, Manchester|
|Updated: 08 March 2018.|
The following table shows total passenger numbers at Lleida-Alguaire Airport from 2010 to date.
|Source: Aeroports de Catalunya|
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "Lleida to Paris in 90 minutes". InfoCatalunya bulletin of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- http://www.brochure-store.co.uk/Brochures/Neilson/TCTNSKS114/Travel-information/Page302[permanent dead link]
Media related to Lleida Alguaire Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Current weather for LEDA at NOAA/NWS
- Lleida–Alguaire Airport at Architecture News Plus
|This article about an airport in Catalonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|