Louis, Count of Évreux
|Count of Évreux|
|Born||3 May 1276|
|Died||19 May 1319 (aged 43)|
|Spouse||Margaret of Artois|
|Issue||Marie d'Évreux |
Charles, Count of Étampes
Philip III of Navarre
Margaret, Countess of Auvergne
Jane, Queen of France
|Father||Philip III the Bold|
|Mother||Maria of Brabant|
Louis of Évreux (3 May 1276 – 19 May 1319, Paris) was a prince, the third son of King Philip III of France and his second wife Maria of Brabant, and thus a half-brother of King Philip IV of France.
- Marie (1303 – 31 October 1335), married in 1311 John III, Duke of Brabant
- Philip III of Navarre (1306–1343), married Joan II of Navarre.
- Charles (d. 1336), Count of Étampes married Maria de la Cerda, Lady of Lunel, daughter of Fernando de la Cerda.
- Margaret (1307–1350), married in 1325 William XII of Auvergne
- Joan (1310–1370), married Charles IV of France
|Ancestors of Louis, Count of Évreux|
- Henneman, John Bell (1971). Royal Taxation in Fourteenth-Century France: The Development of War Financing, 1322-1359. Princeton University Press.
- Henneman, John Bell (1995). "Evreux". In Kibler, William F. Medieval France:An Encyclopedia. Routledge.
Louis, Count of ÉvreuxBorn: 3 May 1276 Died: 19 May 1319
Title last held byAmaury IV
| Count of Évreux