|Look up Louvre or louvre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Louvre or the Louvre Museum is a museum and a historic monument in Paris.
Louvre may also refer to:
- Louvre (window), a window blind or window shutter
- L'Œuvre, a novel by Émile Zola
- "The Louvre" (song), a 2017 song by Lorde from Melodrama
- Louvre Accord, signed by the G6 in 1987 in the palace
- Louvre Palace, a former royal palace in Paris
- École du Louvre, an institution of higher education located in the palace
- Louvre Abu Dhabi, a branch of the museum in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Louvre-Lens, a branch of the museum in the Lens, Pas-de-Calais, France
- Louvre – Rivoli (Paris Métro), a station on Paris Métro Line 1 next to the palace
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louvre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.