|Look up Luxembourg, Luxemburg, or luxemburg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luxembourg, officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is a sovereign country in western Europe.
Luxembourg or Luxemburg may also refer to:
- Luxembourg City, the capital city
- Luxembourg District, one of three districts
- Luxembourg (canton), one subdivision of Luxembourg district
- County of Luxemburg, a state of the Holy Roman Empire
- Duchy of Luxemburg, a state of the Holy Roman Empire
- Luxembourg (European Parliament constituency), a constituency in the European Parliament
- Luxembourg (Belgium), a province of Wallonia, Belgium
- Luxembourg Garden, in Paris
- Luxembourg Palace, located inside the Luxembourg Garden
- Musée du Luxembourg, in Paris
- Christoph Luxenberg, a pseudonymous author
- François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, a Marshal of France
- Rosa Luxemburg (born Rosalia Luxemburg 1871–1919), a Polish-German Marxist revolutionary
- Vladimir Lyuksemburg (1888–1971), a Russian Communist, member of the first Bolshevik government of Ukraine
- Rut Blees Luxemburg (born 1967), German photographer
- Wilhelmus Luxemburg, American mathematician
- House of Luxembourg, a medieval German royal family
- Luxembourg (album), an album by the English band The Bluetones
- Luxembourg (band), a British five-piece indie band
- "Luxembourg", a song by Elvis Costello on his album Trust
- Luxembourgish language, a language that is spoken mainly in Luxembourg
- Lüksemburq, Azerbaijan
- Lyuksemburg, Dagestan, Russia
- All pages with titles containing Luxembourg OR Luxemburg
- Category:National sports teams of Luxembourg, teams called "Luxembourg"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luxembourg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.