Luxembourg School of Business
|Type||Private business school|
Founded in 2014, is the first business school in Luxembourg which had to meet the requirements of the new legal framework put in place in 2016, focused on raising the quality standards. LSB has been accredited by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education and Research via a ministerial decree dated as of 29 August, 2017 for the duration of five years.
LSB offers multiple executive programs for international business professionals:
- Weekend Part Time MBA 
- Full Time MBA 
- Executive Education, ranging from Certificate programs to Customised programs 
Weekend Part Time MBA
Weekend Part-Time MBA Program  is a 24-month-long program divided in 6 modules, each lasting 15 weeks. Classes take place every second weekend (Friday evening and Saturday). The average workload is 20 hours per week (classes included).
Full Time MBA
Full-Time MBA Program  an intensive 12-month-long MBA divided in 3 semesters of 16 weeks. Classes take place every weekend (Friday evening and Saturday). The estimated workload is 40 hours per week (including classes) consisting of 10 hours of lectures per week plus 30 hours of individual/group work and assignments.
Executive Education is ranging from short Open programs or Certificate programs to customized programs at the multicultural society of Luxembourg  tailored specifically for international business professionals and leaders.
Open Enrollment Executive Education
Open Enrollment Executive Education Programs consist of workshops and seminars designed to improve participant’s specific capabilities and competencies.
Programs take place on an ongoing basis throughout the year covering a broad range of topics.
Senior Leadership team development program
Series of development workshops aimed at C-Suite leaders who face various challenges in leading an organization.
Company-specific programs designed by LSB faculty members to be adapted to organization’s policies and strategy.
LSB Faculty Members cooperate with business schools and universities around the world.
- Marin Njavro, Managing Director of the Luxembourg School of Business
- Maria Vargas, Assistant Director of the MBA program at the Luxembourg School of Business
- Marc Vanacker, Corporate Learning Manager, Luxembourg School of Business Executive Education
- Karlo Definis, Operations Manager, Luxembourg School of Business
- Prof. Dr. Philip Kotler, Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management
- Dr. Larry Moneta, vice president at Duke University in the United States
- Dr. Sinisa Krajnovic, senior executive in Ericsson
- Dr. Djuro Njavro, founder of Zagreb School of Economics and Management
- Thierry Lohest, partner at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg
- Dr. Gilles Cloutier, advisor for public and private organizations, professor at Ecole des Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC) Montreal (Business Strategy and Management)
- Jean-Bernard Zeimet, Entrepreneur, Chartered Accountant
- "Lifelong-learning". INFPC. Retrieved May 2016. Check date values in:
- "INFPC". INFPC. Retrieved May 2016. Check date values in:
- "Weekend Part Time MBA". LSB. Retrieved May 2016. Check date values in:
- "Full Time MBA". LSB. Retrieved May 2016. Check date values in:
- "Executive Education Programs". LSB. Retrieved May 2016. Check date values in:
- "Luxembourg, Multicultural society". Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Retrieved May 2016. Check date values in:
- "LSB Faculty for MBA programs and Executive Education". LSB. Retrieved May 2016. Check date values in: