National symbols of Japan
|Part of a series on the|
- "England's National Symbols". england.org.za. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
National symbols are defined as the symbols or icons of a national community (such as England), used to represent that community in a way that unites its people.
- "Traditional Dishes of Japan". Japan National Tourism Organization. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- 『カレーライス』に関するアンケート (in Japanese). ネットリサーチ ディムスドライブ. Retrieved 16 October 2008.
- McCurry, Justin (18 June 2010). "Ramen: Japan's super slurpy noodles". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- RatesToGo: Best National Drinks Part I Archived 2009-11-02 at the Wayback Machine
- "Persimmon". www.fruitipedia.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Symbols of Japan.|