This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cohen in 2017
11 January 1984
|Awards||Israeli Theater's award|
Oshri Cohen (Hebrew: אושרי כהן; born 11 January 1984) is an Israeli actor.
In 2006 Cohen won the Israeli Theater's award for "Promise of the Year" for his role in The Indian patient.
Today he is a part of the Israel national theater "Habima" with a play called: All His Life in Front of Him, based on a French novel.
Awards and nominations
|2003||Ophir Award||Best Actor||Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi||Nominated|
|2006||Israeli Theater's award||Promise of the Year||The Indian patient||Won|
|2007||Ophir Award||Best Actor||Beaufort||Nominated|
|2008||Best Supporting Actor||Lost Islands||Nominated|
- Oshri Cohen, Biography. Omanoot via Facebook[unreliable source?]
- Koehler, Robert (14 January 2004). "Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi". Variety.
- Holden, Stephen (9 September 2005). "A Time of Tangled Transition in Israel, and in a Family". The New York Times.
- "Beaufort". www.berlinale.de.
- "66th Venice International Film Festival: Official Awards". labiennale.org. Archived from the original on 29 November 2009. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- "Israeli actor cast for 'Homeland' role". The Times of Israel. 1 September 2015.
- "Global crime with a local flavor". The Jerusalem Post. 7 January 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oshri Cohen.|
|This article about an Israeli actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|