This article does not cite any sources. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Sołtys||Anna Grzegorowska|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code(s)||+48 22|
The first mention of Otrębusy come from Księgi Błońskie Ziemskie from 1525 and 1534. Latin spelling was used then: Otrambusche. Another source is Spis parafii województwa mazowieckiego (parish index of Masovian voivodship) from first half of the sixteenth century.
In 1948, in Karolin State Folk Group of Song and Dance 'Mazowsze' was founded.
In 1970 efforts to establish a parish begun. However, St. Mary the Virgin Mother of Church parish has been established in 1985.
Currently there are over 2000 residents in Otrębusy.
- voivodship road 719 - 22 km to centre of Warsaw
- Warsaw Suburban Railway - about 38 minutes to Warszawa Śródmieście WKD
- park and palace Karolin - museum and head office of State Folk Group of Song and Dance 'Mazowsze'
- park and palace Toeplitzówka [tɛpliˈt͡sufka] - place of birth of Krzysztof Teodor Toeplitz
- natural monuments - list in Polish language
- Svetovid monument at WKD station
- Museum of Technique and Motorisation
- Museum of Folk Art