Rino Barillari (born Limbadi, 8 February 1945), is an Italian photographer. He is often referred to as "The King of Paparazzi". Barillari was appointed Order of Merit of the Italian Republic in 1998.
- Jerusalem Post, Remembering the Italian Hollywood
- Professional Photographer, Profile: Rino Barillari, the Paparazzi don
- RT, Moscow welcomes 'king of paparazzi'
- The Guardian, Murder of an Italian paparazzo: a tale of bunga bunga, blackmail and organised crime
- Panorama, Barillari, gli amori di Hollywood molti costruiti a tavolino
- Bruno Vespa, L'amore e il potere. Da Rachele a Veronica, un secolo di storia italiana, 2007, Mondadori
- The King of Paparazzi, occhio alle ragazze del Nuoto. È l’estate delle sorelle d’Italia - Adnkronos Cronaca
- Barillari in mostra alla fontana di Trevi Da Sinatra a Robert Kennedy, Il Messaggero.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rino Barillari.|
|This article about an Italian photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|