Sant Andreu Comtal railway station
|Rodalies de Catalunya commuter and regional rail station|
View of the station.
|Location||Sant Andreu, Barcelona|
|Operated by||Renfe Operadora|
|Line(s)||Barcelona-Cerbère (PK 6.8)|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Fare zone||1 (ATM Àrea de Barcelona and Rodalies de Catalunya's Barcelona commuter rail service)|
Barcelona Sant Andreu Comtal is a Rodalies de Catalunya station in the Sant Andreu district of Barcelona. It is served by Barcelona commuter rail service lines R2 and R2 Nord, as well as regional line R11. Passengers can also commute here to Barcelona Metro line 1 station Sant Andreu. It is located completely over ground.
Sant Andreu Comtal railway station used to have up to 10 rail tracks, which were decreased to 2 in 2010 due to the construction works for building the new Sagrera railway station.
- "Listado de líneas y estaciones" [List of railway lines and stations] (PDF) (in Spanish). Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Government of Spain. Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 October 2013. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- Integrated Railway Network (PDF) (Map). Autoritat del Transport Metropolità. August 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- "Servei de rodalia de Barcelona" [Barcelona commuter rail service] (PDF) (Map). Rodalies de Catalunya (in Catalan). Generalitat of Catalonia. 20 July 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 October 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Barcelona Sant Andreu Comtal listing at Rodalies de Catalunya website
- Information and photos of the station at trenscat.cat (in Catalan)
|This article about a railway station in Catalonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|