Torre del Baró railway station
|Rodalies de Catalunya commuter and regional rail station|
|Location||Ciutat Meridiana, Barcelona|
|Operated by||Renfe Operadora|
|Line(s)||Lleida–Manresa–Barcelona (PK 174.4)|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||A parking lot is located at each side of the station.|
|Fare zone||1 (ATM Àrea de Barcelona and Rodalies de Catalunya's Barcelona commuter rail service)|
Torre del Baró is a Rodalies de Catalunya station in the Nou Barris district of Barcelona in Catalonia, Spain. It was opened in the 1970s and, since 2003, interconnected with the Barcelona Metro station Torre Baró-Vallbona. It is served by Barcelona commuter rail lines R3, R4 and R7 as well as regional line R12.
Other public transportation
- "Listado de líneas y estaciones" [List of railway lines and stations] (PDF) (in Spanish). Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Government of Spain. Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- Google (28 July 2015). "Bellvitge railway station and surroundings" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Integrated Railway Network (PDF) (Map). Autoritat del Transport Metropolità. August 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- "Servei de rodalia de Barcelona" [Barcelona commuter rail service] (PDF) (Map). Rodalies de Catalunya (in Catalan). Generalitat of Catalonia. 20 July 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 October 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Barcelona Torre del Baró listing at Rodalies de Catalunya website
- Information and photos of the station at Trenscat.com (in Catalan)
|This article about a railway station in Catalonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|