First episode titlecard
|Written by||Guy Burt|
|Directed by||Peter Webber|
|Theme music composer||Christian Henson|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||4|
|Running time||180 mins.|
|Production company(s)||ITV Studios|
|Distributor||ITV Studios Global Entertainment|
|Picture format||16:9 1080i|
|Original release||16 October –|
6 November 2016
Archaeologist Howard Carter (Max Irons) stumbles upon evidence of an undiscovered tomb of one of Egypt's forgotten Pharaohs, Tutankhamun. His peers, however, scorn it as being impossible, save for one man: the wealthy Lord Carnarvon (Sam Neill), a born gambler and thrill-seeker, who agrees to fund Carter's digs.
- Max Irons as Howard Carter
- Sam Neill as Lord Carnarvon
- Amy Wren as Lady Evelyn Carnarvon
- Catherine Steadman as Maggie Lewis
- Nicolas Beaucaire as Pierre Lacau
- Jonathan Aris as Herbert Winlock
- Rupert Vansittart as Flinders Petrie
- Leon Clingman as Arthur Mace
- Vincent Grass as Gaston Maspero
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||UK viewers|
|1||"Episode 1.1"||Peter Webber||Guy Burt||16 October 2016||6.65|
|2||"Episode 1.2"||Peter Webber||Guy Burt||23 October 2016||5.65|
|3||"Episode 1.3"||Peter Webber||Guy Burt||30 October 2016||5.40|
|4||"Episode 1.4"||Peter Webber||Guy Burt||6 November 2016||5.08|
- "Tutankhamun (TV Mini-Series 2016) - Full Cast & Crew". IMBb. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Tutankhamun: DVD & Blu-ray". Amazon. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Wollaston, Sam (2016-10-17). "Tutankhamun review – they could have called it Down-tomb Abbey". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|